Buyers start here
Engel & Völkers is comprised of the most qualified and experienced brokers and associates in the region. Each of our associates is hand picked and our recruitment process is by invitation only to ensure only the best service and 100% customer satisfaction.
From its beginning in 1977 as a specialty boutique providing exclusive, high-end real estate services, Engel & Völkers has become one of the world’s leading companies specializing in the sale and lease of premium residential and commercial property and yachts. Engel & Völkers opened its first shop in the U.S. in 2006 extending its global network of 3,800 real estate advisors in 449 residential property shops and 44 commercial offices spanning 36 countries offering both private and institutional clients a professionally tailored range of luxury services. Committed to exceptional service, Engel & Völkers supports its agents with an array of high quality business services; marketing programs and tools; cutting edge mobile, social and web technologies; as well as access to its global network of real estate professionals and data. Engel & Völkers is an active supporter of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Have one of our agents help you with your property search. Whatever you are seeking.
Our expertise in asking the right questions at the beginning guarantees you limited wasted time, timely appointments and access to all the MLS listed properties in the area.
Whether you are looking for a Courtyard Villa near Lake Sumter Landing, a beautiful Premier Home in The Villages, a sprawling 200 acre equestrian estate near Ocala or a waterfront home overlooking the lake in Mt Dora, we can help you.
Our knowledge grows by the day and we hope we'll learn something new from you while you'll take advantage of it.
Why look for a home through us
- With us you get the choice of all of the communities in the area
- You're not living on or adjacent to a construction site when you move into your home
- BONDS can cost you $$$$$ when buying brand new homes in the area - Many of our homes have NO BOND or very low bonds
- Our homes have been broken into, any new construction teething problems have already been resolved
- Landscaping in our homes is usually more mature providing increased privacy
- Lot sizes on homes north of CR-466 are usually larger than those in the new construction areas providing greater space between homes
- Some of our homes have buyer credits, giving you a percentage of the purchase price as a credit on your closing statement
- Most of our homes are available to move into almost immediately
- Your neighbors are already established in their homes
Our mission is to provide brokerage service in a manner that distinguishes us as the benchmark for excellence, and aim to be the undisputed market leader in Central Florida.
Back to Top